Standing up for Windsor West
- Critic for Community and Social Services.
- Lisa is an entrepreneur and former public school board trustee who has taken pride in representing Windsor West at Queen’s Park since 2014.
- She has been a strong defender of automotive jobs, developmental services and community schools.
- Lisa has also been a fierce advocate for end–of–life care, fighting to remove wait times for OHIP–funded palliative care for Canadian residents who move or return to Ontario.
- At home, Lisa is involved with the Windsor Youth Centre and Windsor Women’s Shelter. She lives in Windsor with her husband Tyler and their two children.
Get in touch with us by calling the campaign office at 519-966-0591